O que você procura? ♥

quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2014

Three's Cover youtuber's for you to fall in love ♥

     Good Morning! Guess who came home early from school today? I !!! Well, today I came here to show you three covers on youtube that people, you will fall in love as I ♥ Come


     Well first I want to introduce you to Natasha (Channel it on youtube) Guys if I say that she answered me on twitter you believe, does not it? hahaha it is not me, I'm very happy already asked permission from her to publish this post with the video, people she is very dear and beautiful, you can not imagine seriously ♥ Even those who do not like it like that blink cover my God she is too ♥♥♥ eternal love to her


                                      

     Well, Gabi Luthai is known by many but not for those who already know how I have a beautiful voice outdated people, well worth it to see the videos on youtube !.


                                     
     And last, but not least Nolasco Mariana important because eh, haha Mariana Nolasco is already somewhat famous also made up to the hype ENEM after that that Manu Gavassi participated and it is also very beautiful! 

      Good girls think it was today I'm loving resume posts and love you until next post ♥♥♥


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário